Wednesday 23 July 2014

V FOR VICTORY


I like watching the light coming from the windows when it's dark. All are different, specially for me, which transcends to the street from a room with high ceilings. Yesterday we took these pictures on the terrace of our house, in full light. Today when I see them again I realize how important is for me the fact of living in one of those houses that have always fascinated me.

Siempre me ha gustado observar la luz que sale de las ventanas cuando es de noche. Todas son diferentes, y, en especial para mi, la que traspasa hacia la calle desde una habitaciĆ³n con techos altos. Ayer hicimos estas fotos en la terraza de nuestra casa, a plena luz. Hoy al volver a verlas me he dado cuenta de lo importante que es para mi el hecho de vivir en una de esas casas que siempre me han fascinado.



                                                    Instagram                                      Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment