Tuesday 14 January 2014

I KNOW WHAT I WANT



When I was about 13 years my friends and I walked by hanging in a gallery next to the Campoamor theater in Oviedo. The exhibition was about Dalí, someone I had never mentioned in school. I remember being overwhelmed by the fact of not having ever seen something like that, something so different. I left there thinking that life is something more than all this "normal" around us. A couple of days ago Olga said he wanted the title of our next post was "i know what i want ", referring to the number of times we talked about doing something different.

Cuando tenía unos 13 años mis amigas y yo entramos, por pasar el rato, en una galería situada junto al teatro Campoamor en Oviedo. La exposición trataba sobre Dalí, alguien que nunca me habían mencionado en el colegio. Recuerdo que me sobrecogió por el hecho de no haber visto en mi vida algo parecido, algo tan diferente. Salí de allí pensando que la vida se trataba de algo más  que de toda aquella "normalidad" que nos rodeaba. Hace un par de días Olga dijo que quería que el título de nuestro siguiente post fuese " i know what i want ", haciendo referencia a la cantidad de veces que hablamos sobre hacer algo diferente. 










                   
                                                      Instagram                                   Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment